This topic has 9 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by DeltaTsT.
Viewing 9 reply threads
      • Inactive
        March 30, 2015 at 10:33 pm #5198

hey guys its elma or masto, some of you have already seen me online the past few days. just posting here because i’d love to join the community here you guys are great non judgmental fun. i have to say i’ve never had so much fun playing with guys who actually play for the objective. just the past two days ive grown as a player from teaming with you guys a few hours.

I was refereed here by Crimson who i met on the reddit bf4 subreddit. my kd might not be great but i always play for the objectives…hoping to join you guys in the action soon.

Thanks

* Gamer Name: elmastodon
        * Preferred Kit/Weapon:  engi/RFB
        * Time zone:EST
        * Area of the world you reside in: New Jersey
        * Times you are on to play: usually after 7 pm eastern. times after friday vary due to work
        * Microphone Yes/No: yes
        * How did you hear about us? reddit
        * What does team mean to you? it means working together to a common goal
        * Origin:elmastodon
        * Steam: the undefeated of the east
        * Alternate contact information besides United Brotherhood’s website: email-jaimeparedes19@gmail.com

• MDMurdock Member
        March 30, 2015 at 10:52 pm #5200

Nice and welcome! Glad we didn’t scare you away..see you on TS!

• Agent Orange Keymaster
        March 31, 2015 at 8:38 am #5201

Hey man glad to see your interest in the group!

See you in ts & our server!

Good luck!

• Inactive
        March 31, 2015 at 2:51 pm #5204

Thanks for the support, so now what happens do I put in the UB or is that earned after trail in combat? what happens next, hopefully we just have fun.

• JShredz Member
        April 1, 2015 at 3:32 am #5208

Welcome!  Probationary members throw on a lowercase “ub”, it gets supersized when you’re accepted as a full member.

• Inactive
        April 1, 2015 at 2:58 pm #5219

I’m 24, sorry forgot to add that in there. i heard you guys have meetings on fridays, its going to be 50/50 for me with attendance but i will try to make it this week. what time are the usually?

• MDMurdock Member
        April 2, 2015 at 11:28 am #5231

8 PM EST. Be there or be square.

Viewing 9 reply threads
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.