This topic has 6 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 9 years, 4 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 reply threads
      • Inactive
        December 11, 2014 at 10:59 am #3593

* Gamer Name: Soverejn (Yes, It’s me..)
        * Preferred Kit/Weapon: Assault/Engineer
        * Time zone: Central European Time
        * Area of the world you reside in: Sweden
        * Times you are on to play: Depends on work and School, Usually Evenings & Weekends
        * Microphone Yes/No: Yes
        * How did you hear about us?

*** Brace yourselves for insane battlefield lifestory ***

The first time I had ever heard about UB is back from the old BC2 days, I used to play on your server and so on. I watched you guys play scrims against OP4 and you were beaten because at the time OP4 was a better team. Being the naive kid that I was I wanted to play with the best. However OP4 wouldn’t let me join because of age restrictions. Later on I came to join a small team called The 1st Euro Corp and that’s where I met Destructor237, Euro Corp being a German team and Destructor237 being the only one speaking English fluently, us two quickly became good friends. Moving on in the timeline… BF3 was released and Euro Corp disbanded sometime afterwards. A large portion of OP4 broke off and started up Death Before Dishonor… Yes the DBD you faced off against so many times and they ended up recruiting both me and Destructor. Moving on… DBD converted from BF3 to Planetside 2. DBD essentially died at that point. Destructor joined UB and I ended up joining and playing with various Swedish E-sport teams in BF3. When the small esport scene for BF3 died out BF3 kind of died out for me. From time to time I would jump on your guys teamspeak server and enjoy playing BF3 with you guys for fun but I never ended up joining for some reason. I guess I was planning on continuing with e-sports in BF4 but the BF4 Launch being the total disaster that it was I quit and started playing other games instead. But now I’m here and I just want someone to play BF4 with. And the nostalgia of participating in a scrim from time to time would be a nice added bonus.

* What does team mean to you? A group of individuals workings towards the same goals, enjoying teamwork in both Victory & Defeat.
        * Origin: Soverejn
        * Steam: Soverejn

• Agent Orange Keymaster
        December 11, 2014 at 1:43 pm #3597

Well, as i read your history there is one thing that is consistent.

the fact that we (united brotherhood) are still here. no break ups, no disbanding..

we are still here. and we are a strong team.

Im sure by now you know the drill as what youll need to do to be a member.

Im looking forward in scriming and playing in our server with you.

We have a match tomorrow.

See you on ts!

• Fpscenturion Member
        December 11, 2014 at 2:02 pm #3598

Yay more sweds, looking foward to meeting you

• JShredz Member
        December 11, 2014 at 3:38 pm #3600

I don’t understand that word you used, “defeat”.  Is it Swedish?

• Inactive
        December 11, 2014 at 8:48 pm #3606

ya new member and don’t forget to join ts and party with us.

• DeltaTsT Member
        December 12, 2014 at 8:17 pm #3622

swedish INVASION!!!! ahhhhhhhhh

• Inactive
        December 12, 2014 at 10:00 pm #3626

Welcome!

Viewing 6 reply threads
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.