This topic has 7 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 7 years, 10 months ago by Marioman3002.
Viewing 7 reply threads
      • Inactive
        June 14, 2016 at 12:48 pm #11609

Hi everyone! Very excited to apply.

Gamer Name: x1_be_fire

Preferred Kit/Weapon: Assault and Recon / AEK971 (muzzlebreak, rds, af) and M40a5 (rifle scope)

Time zone: Eastern Standard Time

Area of the world you reside in: Montreal, Canada (for school) and Minnesota, United States (for home)

Times you are on to play: 5pm EST – 11pm PST weekdays, off and on all day on weekends

Microphone Yes/No: Yes

How did you hear about us? Looking up competitive teams that scrim and would be interested in ESL 5v5/8v8.

What does team mean to you? Team is a group of people with which you get to know, spend time, and succeed. The success comes naturally with the bond of frequently playing together and talking about life. There is also a necessary maturity, of knowing your place on a team and where to step up/in.

Who recruited you? Nobody!

Origin: x1_be_fire

Steam: slayeR (have a couple of steam accounts, this is most recent)

Alternate contact information besides United Brotherhood’s website: email at jeffery.sauer@gmail.com

Thanks for the chance to apply and look forward to getting to know everyone! Let me know if there is any other information I can provide.

• Agent Orange Keymaster
        June 14, 2016 at 2:24 pm #11610

Welcome to the group man!
        Make sure you join us on friday for your run-down
        of the group and introduction.

See you there!

• Inactive
        June 14, 2016 at 5:59 pm #11613

Hey! Thank you so much for extending the invite! I will definitely be around on Friday 🙂 See you all then!

• Marioman3002 Member
        June 16, 2016 at 1:55 am #11626

Welcome to the group! Hope to see you around!

Viewing 7 reply threads
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.